Day 1 Arrival
- Arrival to Sarajevo and transfer to hotel
Overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 2 Sarajevo loco tour
We are going to visit: the Old Bazaar Baščaršija, the historical Ottoman Morića Han, Catholic Church, Synagogue, the Gazi Husrev Bey's and Ferhadija Mosques which providing to Sarajevo, rightfully, the „Jerusalem of Europe“ name, the Latin Bridge, where the Austro Hungarian duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 in 1st World War, the Old Bridge, the most famous Ferhadija street surrounded by buildings that were built during Austro Hungarian 40 years of rule and at the and the Grave of the First President of Bosnia and Herzegovina-Alija Izetbegović. After the loco tour, we are having free time for shopping at the Old Bazaar. We are meeting at the agreed time and place and returning back to the hotel.
Overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 3 Sarajevo Konjic Blagaj Mostar
We start our tour early, after breakfast, moving towards Mostar. After a long travel thought river panorama, with breaks, we arrive in Počitelj, the Ottoman village full of monuments from 15th and 16th century. After that we are continuing our journey to Kravice waterfalls a breathtaking large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina. In the returning we'll visit village-town (kasaba) Blagaj with his first historical monument constructed in 15th century in incoming of Ottoman dervishes in to this area-Blagaj Tekki. Our last stop will be Mostar the 600 years old town, well known for the Old Bridge destroyed in 1993 during War period. Mostar is the largest town in Herzegovina. In our walk through Mostar we'll be able to see: the Ottoman Old Bridge constructed by Mimar Hayreddin a student of famous constructor Mimar Sinan in 1557, which is after the War reconstructed with the support of the Turkish government in 2004 using original materials and the plan of construction. After a historical tour we'll have free time to rest and shop in local Mostar Bazaar. Afterwards we are returning back to Sarajevo.
Overnight in Mostar.
Day 4 Departure
Today, after breakfast, we'll have all of time for walking around the shopping centers of Sarajevo. You can find many gifts for those who are waiting for your return and make them smile with small presents at low price.
- 2 way flight tickets with Air Arabia (20kg baggage included)
- 03 nights’ accommodation at 4* hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- 2 way Airport Transfers on private basis
- Meet & Greet at Airport by our Local Representative
- Tours on private basis with English speaking driver
- Sarajevo tour
- Konjic Blagaj Mostar tour
Other hotel categories are available upon request!
- Public Holidays period is excluded
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Portages at hotels, airport & sea ports
- Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions
- Professional guide service
- Any meal or prebooked seat in flight
- Airport transfers in UAE
- Entrance fees
- Ealry check-in/late chek-out
Note! The first and the last days are subject to changes according to the flight.