Day 1 Arrival, transfer to hotel
Meeting at the Almaty International Airport.
Transfer to the hotel, check-in.
Day 2 Panoramic Tour Around Almaty 10am-3pm
Visiting the following places – sightseeing’s of the city: Panfilov Park, Zenkov Cathedral, the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame. Transfer to the Square of the Republic and Monument of Independence, feel the energy of the Apple city and get acquaint with its history!
Visiting Kok-Tobe hill with the tallest TV tower in the world.
Short ride from the top of the hill to the center of the city by the famous Almaty cableway.
Transfer to hotel.
Day 3 Medeo Shymbulak Tour 10am-3pm
Medeo ice rink situated on the height of 1 691.2 meters above the sea level is known around the world. It was built in 1972. The surface of the ice occupies 1 0 500 square meters, which allows conducting competitions of skating, hockey and figure skating. Ski resort «Shymbulak» is situated in the picturesque ravine of Zailiysky Alatau Mountain on the height of 2260 meters above the sea level and in 25 kilometers from the center of the city of Almaty. At the height of 3163 meters above the sea level the elevators start their ways down. Transfer to hotel.
Day 4 Departure
You will be picked up for departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.
- 2 way flight tickets with Air Arabia (20kg baggage included)
- 03 nights’ accommodation at 4* hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- 2 way Airport Transfers on private basis
- Meet & Greet at Airport by our Local Representative
- Tours on private basis with English speaking driver
- Almaty tour
- Medeo Shymbulak tour
Other hotel categories are available upon request!
- Public Holidays period is excluded
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Portages at hotels, airport & sea ports
- Anything not mentioned in the price inclusions
- Professional guide service
- Any meal or prebooked seat in flight
- Airport transfers in UAE
- Entrance fees
- Ealry check-in/late check-out
Note! The first and the last days are subject to changes according to the flight.